Following its extraordinary debut in 2012, when over 700 leading Oil & Gas industry representatives attended, Accelerate Oil & Gas will return for its second edition on 21-22 May 2013, once again affording Petrobras members, IOCs, EPCs and other key industry players the chance to meet with suppliers and contractors to explore project opportunities, technological solutions, financing vehicles and other issues critical to the formation and implementation of Oil &Gas based projects.
Every element of the preparation for Accelerate Oil &Gas is meticulously planned to ensure delegates are afforded the maximum opportunity to do business, including:
- Institutional partnerships established with over 20 directly relevant trade associations to guarantee attendance by senior representatives of member companies with the greatest interest in the Oil & Gas sector
- Highly targeted invitations to additional prospective attendees, utilising data from the organiser’s 3,500+ member Oil & Gas focussed LinkedIn group
- Online pre-arranged meeting scheduling platform allowing delegates to search for and schedule meetings at Accelerate Oil & Gas with their most suitable industry counterparts
- Strictly limited capacity designed to foster close quarter engagement and an environment most conducive for fruitful negotiation
As a result of the organiser’s scrupulous attention to detail, numerous sponsors, exhibitors and delegates attending the inaugural edition reported securing new contracts, entering into MoUs and the creation of new partnerships. Expectations for the second edition are, therefore, understandably high.
Accelerate Oil & Gas will comprise:
- Plenary/Panel sessions featuring senior government and trade & industry representatives
- Pre-arranged meetings/Round table B2B networking sessions
- Concurrent exhibition showcasing products and services critical to the implementation of Oil & Gas based projects
Focus areas for the forum will include:
- Pre-Salt Exploration & Production and government auctions
- Financing for Oil & Gas investments
- Technology Transfer
- Pre-Salt driven growth – supporting sectors
- Evolution of the State system - Impact for Operators, Service Providers, etc.
- Future opportunities & risks for foreign investors in the Brazilian Oil & Gas sector
…refer to agenda for more details
What they said about Accelerate Oil & Gas 2012
"For the State of Rio de Janeiro, it is of the utmost importance to support an event like this which stimulates debate around topics of such high relevance to the development of the petroleum industry within our State"
- Marcelo Vertis, Sebsecretary of Energy, Logistics and Industrial Development, Government of Rio de Janeiro
" Has undoubtedly marked itself out as a permanent fixture in the calendar"
- Marcio R Mello, CEO, HRT Participações em Petróleo S.A.
"It was a great pleasure to discuss some of the issues most relevant to the Brazilian Oil & Gas sector and to hear the views of the foremost industry representatives"
- Rodrigo Bacellar, Superintendent for Essential Goods, BNDES